Sunday, April 18, 2010

Picture 3: The accident on the stairs

Introduction:

This picture shows a scene one of the stairs in a school. There are many accidents happening at the stairs.

Only Scenario: Cause & Effect

There is a boy running down the stairs, he accidentally knocked a teacher and the books that she was holding slipped off her hands, and the boy was also running towards another teacher holding a cup of coffee or tea. The teacher is holding out his hand, calling him to stop. There are other pupils at the stairs and the things that they were carrying also fell down.

PR for Cause & Effect picture:

We need to beware of our safety at school. There are many dangers at school such as the stairs. Many people have fallen down the stairs. I have experienced it before. I was running down the stairs then I missed a step and tumbled down the stairs. I sprained two of my fingers and hurt my shin. It is a learning experience and nowadays I am more careful when I go down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment