Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Movie review: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief.

Hi to everyone reading this, I have not blogged for a long time. Sorry to all people who make effort to come to this blog even though there has not been any new posts until now. Moving on, today I am going to review the new movie:
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief!
Spoiler alert! Please do not read if you plan to watch this movie, on the other hand you can ignore this spoiler alert and read on. This movie is all about Greek Gods, Demigods, mystical creatures e.g. Satyrs(pronounced "say-ters"), hell hounds ect. As the title of the movie suggests, this is about Percy Jackson and about a lightning bolt. This lightning bolt is no ordinary lightning bolt, it is the master bolt made for Zeus. Zeus is the "boss" of the Greek Gods. He has 2 brothers, Hades and Poseidon. As I have wrote earlier, Poseidon is the god of the sea. Hades is the god of the underworld or as many people call it, hell. Now on with the story, the gods suspect Percy of stealing Zeus' lightning bolt. The only thing is that Percy does not have the lightning bolt, it was some other guy who stole the lightning bolt I shall not reveal his/her name. Zeus warned Poseidon that if his son did not return the lighning bolt within 14 days, there would be war. In the end there was no war and Percy saved the world. Overall I would rate it a 9/10, mostly because there was alot of action and stuff like that. The plot was great, there were many "problems" in the movie and of course, solutions. I would recommend it to those who love adventure and.... well mostly adventurepercy_jackson_and_the_olympians_the_lightning_thief_ver3_000.jpg
Regards,
Teledude1o1

No comments:

Post a Comment