Dear all readers, today's new post is about the book "Pendragon: The Never War". This book is about history. I suggest that people reading this post read the Pendragon series from the beginning as it has most of the characters' description and tell you how it all happened. "The Never War" takes place in first earth which is right after World War I. There are 3 earths. The past(first earth), present(second earth) and third earth(the future). There is this evil guy named Saint Dane and he plans to do really bad stuff and make Bobby Pendragons life hard(BTW, Bobby Pendragon is the main protagonist in the series.) The big event in this book is the crash of Luft Zeppelin-129, The Hidenburg. There are alot of twists in this story and I would rate it....8/10. The 2 missing marks/points are due to the fact that the book is unrealistic. E.g. the cause of the Hidenburg crash still remains a mystery, there are such things as time travellers etc. The rest is pretty much alright. I noticed that at the end of each chapter, the suspense always builds up. There are twists that the reader will not expect. Overall, I recommend this book to those sci-fi fans and fantasy fans. Please comment! :)

Yours sincerely,
Teledude1o1
No comments:
Post a Comment