Sunday, March 21, 2010

Book Review 2: Pendragon: The Reality Bug

Hello all readers,

Today's post is about another book review! After reading the book"Pendragon: The Never War", I was hooked on the Pendragon series. Now, thanks to Kelly Wong(Thank You Kelly Wong!), I was able to read the next book in the series, The Reality Bug. This book takes place in the world of Veelox, a futuristic planet/territory. The main issue of this book is LifeLight, a system which can read your brain and display your fantasy world. The system is something like the tube-like chamber from "Avatar"(The blue alien movie). This traveller, called Aja Killian, thought Lifelight was too addictive that the citizens of Veelox spend too much time in it, so she created a virus called "The Reality Bug". The effects of this virus are..... Too much said already, go read the book yourself.

Overall, out of 10, I would rate it 9/10. Again, the author creates suspense at the end of every chapter, so I felt like reading it even though I had to do other things which did not include reading this book. The plot was good and there were a lot of twist's, just like the previous book. After reading this book, I now have more knowledge of the world of Veelox. The only thing is that there was a sad ending to this book. I find this realistic as Bobby Pendragon has had 3 wins over Saint Dane, and this is the first time he failed. Again, I must thank Kelly Wong for the exchange. If you have a Pendragon book with you, please leave a comment to notify. Thanks.
9781847384478.jpg

Yours sincerely,
Teledude101

No comments:

Post a Comment