This is a classic. A Disney classic. This time, they made Johnny Depp a mad(as in crazy) person called the mad hatter. Movie directed my Tim Burton. The movie I watched was in 3-D so the effects were good. Out of 10, I would rate it a 7/10. Even though it is supposed to be a family classic, there were some characters that just looked bizarre! E.g. the Red Queen, The mad hatter, etc. It still sticks to the original plot about Alice falling down the hole that leads to Wonderland, but some parts are new, such as the White Queen, the dragon slaying etc.
The characters wore a layer of make-up, a Layer! I am not exaggerating. Their faces were white as sheet. Overall, this movie is still for kids, but Parental Guidance(PG) is advised.
Yours sincerely,
Teledude1o1
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The mad hatter looked like a clown. Quite scary. Kevin, so was Alice dreaming? I dunno.
ReplyDeleteHi Ernest! No, Alice was not dreaming. It was all real. The flashback were memories before.
ReplyDelete